Eyelash Extensions 101: How to take care of your eyelash extensions
We often receive questions about how to take care of eyelash extensions.
Or how to make them last longer.
Wait no more because here are the tips from Kiyosa Salon!
Eyelash extensions are very convenient.
You don’t have to use mascara anymore, or eyelash curlers.
It’s also perfect for all occassions!
But, making your eyelash extensions last longer will require effort and care.
So here are the tips on how to take care of them:
1. 4 hours after the treatment, avoid getting your extensions wet!
2. For cleansing, as much as possible, do not use oil-based products. Oil-based contents may cause your extensions to come off quickly.
3. Refrain from using eyelash curlers and mascara. Eyelash extensions are fabulous enough, you don’t need to apply more to your eyelashes. This way, you won’t get your natural lashes damaged!
4. Avoid sleeping face down or having pressure applied onto your lashes with a pillow for a long period of time. This may cause your extensions to break, change direction, get bent or come off. (We suggest you try sleeping facing upward as much as possible)
5. Do not scratch your eyes! Your eyes might get irritated or your extensions may fall off.
6. When your extensions are coming off, do not remove them by yourself. If you try pulling it off by yourself, it might lead to damage or loss of natural lashes.
Hope you enjoyed our tips and advices.
Come and visit us so you can try eyelash extensions for yourself!